Find your opportunity to Make Today Great!
If creativity, innovation, service and a chance to make a real difference in peoples’ lives are important to you, we want you on our team. Please see below for current job opportunities. While we thank all respondents, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator
You are not looking for a job, You are looking to contribute to something greater. You thrive on the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives. This is reflected in your commitment to connecting with people and delivering results. A true self-starter, you take pride and ownership in what you do. Most importantly, you’re a great team player!
What do you get when a team of experienced industry professionals combine their passion and decide it is time to raise the bar in the retirement living industry? You get V!VA Retirement Communities. At V!VA, we aren’t about grand statements or lofty ideals. We are a group of Canadians committed to bringing the right mix of people together to inspire each other and deliver the highest standards of customer service and performance in the retirement living sector. At V!VA, we put people first. We are looking for just the right person who shares V!VA’s mission – Making Today Great!
Here’s your chance to join a company that is truly making a difference in a rapidly growing sector! As Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be telling the unique and inspiring V!VA story through engaging communications across multiple media channels. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Sales, the Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of marketing and sales collateral and activities to support the continued growth of the V!VA brand and its retirement communities.
- Coordinate development and distribution of marketing/sales collateral, including brochures, print advertising, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, web banner advertising, signage, promotional products, and other forms of media.
- Support Director of Marketing & Sales, Regional Manager and Community Relations Managers with corporate and local marketing and sales initiatives.
- Design and edit graphics as required.
- Write and edit marketing copy as required.
- Coordinate the scheduling and submission of advertisements to media outlets/publications.
- Maintain website via Content Management System.
- Maintain social network and online marketing campaigns.
- Maintain Image and Template Library.
- Monitor and track results for all campaigns via CRM and other reporting tools.
- Liaise with marketing support partners, including agencies, printers, photographers, signage fabricators etc.
- Maintain marketing collateral ordering system.
- Department invoice processing and tracking as required.
- Post-secondary degree in graphic design, marketing management or related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in a marketing environment, including involvement with print, signage, outdoor media, social media, direct mail and e-mail campaigns.
- Strong design skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) is preferred, including proficiency in writing copy for print and web
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Experience with website content management systems – preferably Wordpress
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with HTML is preferable
- Ability to take projects from concept to final production
- Ability to produce results at a consistently high standard
- Strong creativity
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- A positive, professional attitude and demeanour
- Driver’s license and access to a car when required